Saturday, September 13, 2008

angers

it makes me feel like running in the midst of darkness

it makes me feel like downing pots of black dog

it makes me feel like i can't feel

it makes me feel like i am super

it makes me feel mute

it makes me feel like i want to strangle you until you choke and ask for forgiveness and i leave you alone to gasp for air and that's it

it makes me want to see you suffer worse than i do and i know you won't and i will end up feeling worse and in the end i just want to walk away

it makes me want to pierce every inch of my skin to remind me that it is not worth it to be mad

it makes me want to tear out every pieces of imperfection that is actually perfect

it makes me realize it is just not worth it

1 comment:

Gin said...

hey karen! havent seen or talk to you in quite a bit! oh well, i cant ask you to relax or chill out. but i think some how u'll find your way to do things your style. hit me back a sms. hope you still have my number. :P